How it works
Follow the below 5 steps once a week for amazingly clean brushes and healthy skin:
- Select the best fitting collar. There are 8 to choose from.
- Attach the collar to the STYLPRO device.
- For water-soluble makeup (for example: blusher, bronzer and loose powder), squeeze a small amount your preferred liquid soap into the bowl. Add water to the bowl until the water level is half the height of the brush bristles. For non-water soluble makeup (for example foundation), add one sachet (10ml) of the STYLPRO Makeup Brush Cleanser into the bowl.
- Softly dunk the brush up and down in the liquid, pressing the brush lightly into the bowl to open the bristles slightly. Whilst gently pressing the brush down in the bowl, switch on the STYLPRO. Slowly move the brush up and down for 10 seconds, keeping the brush underneath the liquid level at all times.
- Gradually lift the spinning brush out of the liquid (but keep inside the bowl) and leave it to spin above the liquid level. As the brush lifts from the dirty liquid, the bristles will splay out and you will see the water/cleanser and dirt being spun out of the brush. Leave the brush spinning above the liquid. After 10 seconds switch off the STYLPRO. Your brush will be clean and dry!
StylPro vs traditional cleaning
Foundation Brush: Video shows inventor Tom Pellereau cleaning a foundation brush using the StylPro whilst someone cleans the exact same brush using traditional methods.
Powder Brush: Video shows inventor Tom Pellereau cleaning a large powder brush using the StylPro whilst someone cleans the exact same brush using traditional methods.