StylPro Expert Makeup Brush Cleaner and Dryer
Cleans and dries brushes in seconds
The StylPro Expert cleans and dries synthetic and natural cosmetic brushes in seconds.
With enhanced features including:
- Two speed automatic device
- 10 x quick release collars
- a multi-brush collar which can clean 8 x brushes at a time
- Tritan tipping bowl
the StylPro Expert will turn cleaning your brushes from horrible chore to easy exercise.
How it works
This quick video shows the key features and benefits of the StylPro Expert and why it's rapidly become a must have for all Professional Makeup artists and makeup lovers.
StylPro Expert vs Foundation, Powder and 8 small brushes
In this longer video, inventor Tom goes into the full details about how the Stylpro works. The demo includes a foundation brush using cleanser, a large natural hair powder brush using soap and water and 8 small brushes with lipstick and eye shadow.
Tritan™ tip to empty bowl - Unique, easy to empty 'tipping’ bowl, removes the need to empty the bowl between each brush. Clean your brushes wherever and whenever you need. No sink required. The tipping bowl allows up to 12 brushes to be washed, before it requires emptying, saving valuable time and effort. The bowl is dishwasher safe.
Multi-brush Collar - Clean and dry up to 8 small brushes at once, saving valuable time.
Digital two speed device - Dual speed, dual function device to suit different brush sizes and types. Press once for small or delicate natural hair brushes, twice for bigger brushes. No more guessing when brushes are clean and dry, digital device automatically times and indicates each step of the process. Device also includes integrated spindle for greater convenience.
10 quick release collars - New collars have grooves, which makes attaching and removing collars from any brush type extremely easy. The collars also come in new sizes, sizes better suited to professional brushes. There are also two UNIVERSAL, star looking collars which fit 95% of brushes tested.
Works with both synthetic and natural hair brushes - The StylPro can wash and dry both natural and synthetic hair brushes, leaving them dry and ready to use straight away.
Use any cleanser or soap and water - For brushes that have been used with powder based brushes, we recommend using liquid soap and water, for any oil based, (foundation, lip stick) brushes, we recommend using 10ml StylPro cleanser, without diluting or a cleanser of your choice.
Benefits for professional make-up artists
StylPro Expert Key benefits
- Cleans and dries brushes in 30 seconds.
- Brushes are totally dry and can be use again straight away. So quick, you could even clean your brushes right there in front of your clients.
- Two speeds - one for small and delicate brushes. The second for large dense brushes.
- Multi-brush collar - clean up to eight brushes at once thanks to a new revolutionary multi-brush collar
- Triton bowl - With saving precious seconds in mind, its unbreakable Tritan™ bowl includes a unique ‘flip and re-use’ feature, meaning it can be used up to 12 times without the need to empty dirty cleanser or water.
- Automated timer and LED programme indicator light helps simplify the entire process for quick and easy washing and drying.
- Can be used with natural or synthetic brushes.
- Compact all parts fit neatly inside each other. Making it small and compact to transport.
- Works with IPA, all cleanser types, soap and water or Stylpro Makeup Brush Cleanser.
- Comes with 2x AA bateriers included
- StylPro Expert comes with 10 new quick release collars
- StylPro Expert includes 2x universal collars, which during our tests of brushes work with 95% and is an effective, efficient must-have tool for any makeup professional or enthusiast
Stylpro Expert Benefits video (0:33s)
What's in the pack
- StylPro Expert pack includes:
- 10 x Flexible silicone collars (2x star, 30mm, 24mm, 16mm, 14mm, 12mm, 10mm, 7.5mm, 5mm)
- Multi-brush collar
- Stylpro Expert
- 2xAA batteries
- Tritan bowl
- pan and top
Want to know why Apprentice Winner Tom Pellereau invented a device to clean and dry makeup brushes? Watch this video:
"Have you ever given much thought to the bacteria that lurks on your makeup brushes? Thanks to a conversation I had with a well-known beauty expert, the hassle of cleaning makeup brushes could now be a thing of the past. She told me about the dangers of bacteria on makeup brushes and challenged me to invent a faster, more effective way to clean and dry them. The StylPro is revolutionising the routines of beauty professionals, salons and consumers worldwide." - Tom PellereauRead more about the Stylpro story and our testing here
Buzz, Media And Awards
What the press say:
- "This tool will wash and dry your makeup brush in 10 seconds" ... "allowing the brush to dry in a matter of seconds. SECONDS, PEOPLE." @CosmopolitanUK (Read full review)
- "It really is a dream come true." ... "No longer will you have to manually wash your brushes and wait (ages) for them to dry, oh no, this beaut cleans and dries your brushes in under 30 seconds." ... "If you want super clean brushes for super fresh skin, then we think it's worth it." @Shemazing.net (Read full review)
What professional makeup artist say:
- "It's fantastic, a brilliant product ... I have never seen my brush quite so clean as this." - Justine, Makeup Artist
- "When I first saw the StylPro I thought yes. Finally someone has invented this." - June, Chief Makeup Artist, Makeup Junkies
- "It's transformed my life and my career, cleaning my brushes is so simple and so quick now." - Melissa, Professional Makeup Artist
- "It's very good, I've seen nothing like it." - Sue Kemp, founder of Love Makeup
- "It dries instantly and that is pretty amazing." - Lynda, Professional Makeup Artist
Questions and Answers
Q. I see the StylPro spins the bristles out. Will this damage my brush?
The force exerted on the bristles when spinning is very low in comparison to the bending, squeezing and pulling action used when cleaning brushes by hand. As part of our testing we repeat tested a range of brushes 500 times, to see how they were affected. The results show that there was little to no affect on the bristles. However, as there are so many factors regarding brushes we cannot be held responsible for any damage to your brushes.
Q. Does this work with Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation?
Yes, add 10ml (about one capful) of the StylPro Cleanser solution, the StylPro will leave your brush looking brand new. In fact the StylPro Cleanser was developed especially for this purpose. Estee Lauder Double Wear which is one of the most popular foundations, is known to be incredibly difficult to remove. In our testing we used this foundation as our benchmark.
Q. Do I have to use your Cleanser? Can I use my preferred liquid soap with water?
We advise you use your preferred brand of anti-bacterial liquid soap and water for all water soluble makeup up. For more oily makeup like foundation, lipstick or eye liner, we recommend using StylPro Makeup Brush Cleanser.
Q. How do I know to use cleanser rather than soap and water?
The best way is to try with anti-bacterial soap and water first. If this does not clean as well as you would like then you need to use StylPro Cleanser.
Q. Will it work with my brushes?
The 8 silicone collars or 'hoods' have be especially designed to hold any brush handle which is between 5mm and 30mm in diameter. We have tested the StylPro with a huge range of brushes. However the brush must have a rod or shaft-like handle. The StylPro cannot hold flat handle brushes.
Q. Does the StylPro work on natural and synthetic brushes?
Yes, the StylPro works with a range of natural and man made brushes. However when changing from wet to dry, bristles can be delicate. For natural bristles especially, please only spin dry for 3-5 seconds then stop. If any of the bristles do stick out, please use a damp cloth to mould them back into shape and leave them to air dry.
See more FAQs Here